LION BRAVO SHIRT LONG SLEEVE
4.5 oz/yd2 Nomex® IIIA plain weave certified to meet NFPA 1975
- Seven-button dress front placket with Dacron interlining.
- Five sewn-in military creases.
- Box-pleated breast pockets with mitered corners and scalloped flaps with Dacron interlining.
- Flaps have hook and loop closures with decorative buttons.
- The left pocket flap has a slot for pencil/pen.
- Functional shoulder epaulets.
- Available in Medium Blue or Navy Blue
DUPONT™ NOMEX® IIIA
Aramid fiber manufactured by DuPont. Blend of 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, and 2% static dissipative fiber.
- Inherently flame resistant - won't melt, drip or support combustion in the air.
- FR cannot be degraded by laundering.
- Char length less than 4".
- Moderate moisture regain.
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required.
- Easy to maintain.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Color can change with overexposure to UV.
- Estimated wear life for three to four years.
LION Bravo Shirt - Nomex® - Long Sleeve
- Brand: LION
- Model: Bravo
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.