This garment in standard sizes is normally available in 2-3 weeks. Shaded sizes are made to order, with approximately 120 days lead time. We are an authorized dealer for LION products on the NYS contract. Contact Your Local Fire-End Rep to set-up a meeting or price out a garment to meet your specifications.
GOLD ARMOR AP™ PANT
This LIONExpress pant features the Isodri Moisture Management System to keep you drier, safer, and more comfortable.
In addition, the low-rise pant offers a radial inseam and reinforced Freedom knee design with Lite-n-Dri cushioning for superior comfort, mobility, and protection.
• 6.5 oz/yd2 Armor AP outer shell of 65% DuPont Kevlar and 35% DuPont Nomex twill weave with durable water repellent finish
• Glide Ice face cloth quilted to 2.3 oz/yd2 Nomex/Kevlar Spunlace Dri and
1.5 oz/yd2 AraFlo Dri for lightweight thermal protection with optimal
• CROSSTECH black moisture barrier promotes evaporative cooling of the body
heat and resists water, blood-borne pathogens, and common chemicals
• 3M Ventilated Scotchlite Reflective Material triple trim above cuff
(lime-yellow and silver)
• Low-rise waist complements the natural contours of the body for increased comfort
• Freedom knee with Lite-N-Dri cushioning at the knee between the thermal liner and moisture barrier for natural flexing motion and optimum mobility
• Gold polymer-coated aramid knee with Lite-N-Dri cushioning
• Gold polymer-coated aramid cuff and kick shield reinforcements
• Radial inseam band enables free and natural movement
• LION’s exclusive SemperDri system in lower legs reduces water absorption
to keep your working weight low
• Thermoplastic zipper pants closure with hook and loop storm fly closure
• External self-fabric take-up straps for a custom fit
• 8" x 8" x 2" full bellows pocket on each thigh lined with Kevlar twill
• EZ H-Back quick-adjust, non-stretch suspender
• Liner inspection system
LIONExpress™ GOLD ARMOR AP™ Pant
- Brand: LION Express
- Model: PCHX-42
Call Us for Pricing and Ordering Information.