MERCEDES MT-187F FORESTRY FIRE HOSE- RED
Tough and ready for action but light in weight.
Thermoplastic Lining Laminated to the jacket by the Patented Mertex® Process which creates an exceptionally smooth waterway.
Red Permatek HP™ treatment against abrasion, moisture pick up and mildew
- Wildland Brush Fire Truck Attack Hose
- High-Rise Hose Kits, Attack Hose
- Industrial and Forestry Applications Hose
- Cottage & Forestry Home Values Protection Hose
- 300 PSI Service Test - meets or exceeds spec 5100-187fp
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961
- Hose Construction Single Jacket 100% High Tenacity Polyester Filament Jacket
- Light and Smooth all Synthetic Non-Percolating Forestry Fire Hose
- Lined by the unique patented Mertex method. which creates an exceptionally yet thin walled inner waterway. The flow rates rival or surpass those of thick rubber linings
- Tightly woven twill weave filament polyester jacket for greater abrasion and snag resistance.
- Does not have components which might be subject to deterioration by hydrolysis.
- Combines low weight with excellent abrasion resistance.
- Unaffected by petrol products and most chemicals.
- Resistant to ozone, UV-rays, rot and mildew.
- Remains flexible to -65°F (-55°C).
|App. Wt. (lbs.)
Per 50’ length
Mercedes MTF-187F Forestry Fire Hose- Red
- Brand: Mercedes Textiles
- Model: MTF-187C
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 6-8 weeks.