NRS WORKBOOT WETSHOES
Used by river professionals, rescue agencies, and Navy SEALs, the NRS Workboot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today.
- Lace-up synthetic leather and 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support, and a secure fit.
- 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
- Heavy-duty, non-marking lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain.
- Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber.
- When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
NRS Workboot Wetshoes
- Brand: NRS
- Model: 2338
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Items ship directly from manufacturer. Mixed Availability, call for status updates
Tags: NRS, swift water rescues, rescue boots, wetshoes, whitewater, swift water rescues, swift water rescue equipment