STORZ TO RIGID MALE THREAD ADAPTER
They are typically used to convert a female fire fighting connection to a Storz quarter-turn fire department connection.
- Harrington Inc., “Forged” Storz heads provide maximum strength.
- Harrington Storz are rated for a working pressure of 250 PSI.
- No hidden imperfections like those found in cast couplings.
- Hard coat anodizing to Military Specification, Type 3.
- Available 2” to 6”.
- All Storz couplings 4” and larger include All Metal NFPA compliant lock.
We offer many different types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
Our standard threads are NST (NH). They will typically ship quicker. If your thread type is not shown below, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
We also offer custom laser engraving of your adapters. If you require this option, please select that option and type in the box the name or initials you want laser engraved. The size of your adapter limits us on how many letters/numbers we can engrave. Laser engraved adapters are not subject to cancellation or return.
Delivery times are variable by the size, and thread types you select. If you require any adapter in a rush, please give us a call, and we will be most happy to contact our factory for a lead time.
Harrington HSMR Storz to Rigid Male NH (NST) Thread Adapter
- Brand: Harrington
- Model: HSMR
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Items ship directly from manufacturer. Mixed Availability, call for status updates