STEARNS I595 COLD WATER/ICE RESCUE SUIT
Rescue doesn’t wait for the ice to melt.
For situations when harsh, icy conditions are unavoidable, get the Stearns® Ice Rescue Suit.
✔ Made with 100% closed-cell neoprene and featuring a built-in chest harness with stainless steel D-rings for improved lift assistance and added clip-on storage, you’ll be ready to tackle even the most formidable outdoor rescue scenarios.
✔ 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade reflective strips increase visibility, and five-fingered gloves allow for maximum dexterity while thick-soled, heavy-tread boots provide sure footing—even on ice.
✔ Multiple ice pick pockets on wrist and torso areas fit all brands of ice picks, providing quick, direct access to tools when you need them.
✔ Reinforced knees and elbows ensure comfort and durability, and the off-set zipper on the faceguard better protects the skin from wet, freezing weather. Break the ice – and protect yourself while you’re protecting others – with the Stearns® Ice Rescue Suit.
- Made with 100% 5-mm closed-cell neoprene
- Insulated hood to help keep out wind and rain
- Waterproof offset zipper for better face protection
- Insulated five-fingered gloves and adjustable wrists provide excellent cold protection and let you keep your dexterity in the water when you need it
- Chest harness with stainless steel D-rings for improved lift assistance and added clip-on storage
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade reflective strips on front and back for high visibility
- Built-in ice pick pockets on wrist and torso areas fit most brands of ice picks
- Universal-fit boots
- Thick-soled, heavy- tread on boots for sure footing, even on ice
- Increased legroom for added comfort
- Reinforced knees and elbows and off-set zipper on faceguard better protects the body from harsh outdoor conditions
- Individual storage bag
Not USCG Approved
Available in three sizes:
Stearns I595 Cold Water/Ice Rescue Suit
- Brand: Stearns
- Model: I595