STEARNS TYPE III SAR VEST
Treat your hard-working crew to the finest military-grade vest on the market when you keep Stearns® Type III SAR Vests on deck.
Each crew member will find these US Coast Guard-approved Type III PFDs equipped with all the features needed for a demanding day on the water. The attached leg strap, emergency whistle and light loop for flashlight storage are excellent for water rescues, while the 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm) of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels alert those nearby to the location of the wearer. With added fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, 2-in.-wide adjustable belts and zippered storage compartments that keep gear from getting lost, this vest is sure to be on board with you season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved Type III performance
- Attached leg strap, emergency whistle, and light loop for flashlight storage great for water rescue
- 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm) of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets heat cold fingers, and zippered storage compartments keep gear from getting lost
- 2-in.-wide (5.08 cm) adjustable belts and chest strap ensure you stay comfortably secure in the water
- Distinctive orange color alerts those nearby to the location of the wearer
- 15.5-lb (69-Newton) buoyancy
- Made in the U.S.A.
Stearns 4185 Type III SAR Vest
- Brand: Stearns
- Model: 4185
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.