AKRON 1723 MID-RANGE TURBOJET NOZZLE WITH PISTOL GRIP
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Removable pistol grip
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting up to 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 bar) optional
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 793
- Replacement for style 1722 Turbojet nozzle
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
Lightweight fog and straight stream Style 1723 nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings of 95-125-150-200 gpm (360-475-550-750 lpm) @ 100 or 75 psi (7 or 5 bar). The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one-piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions, pistol grip, and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten-year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
|Weight||6 1/2 lbs (2.9 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1 1/2'' (38 mm)|
|Length||10 3/4'' (273 mm)|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
1723 Akron 1.5" Mid-Range Turbojet Nozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 1723
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.