3416 Apollo™ Single Inlet Monitor 1250 GPM
(Includes a single inlet ground base, liftoff, direct mount truck mounting flange, 3488 discharge pipe, and 2499 tips)
Akron® Apollo Monitors offer a variety of models with features to fit the ever-increasing demands of the fire service with a durable, dependable and stable monitor.
- 360° rotation when mounted in the deck mode, 180° in the portable mode
- Vertical travel from 90° above to 15° below horizontal, with a built-in 35° safety stop
- Full 3" waterway with built-in turning vanes in each elbow for maximum efficiency and lower friction loss – No more than 10 psi at 800 gpm
- More water on the fire with a harder-hitting, low fallout straight stream
- Direct Mount truck mounting flange- A combination 3" NPT Female and 3" Flange allows for easy setup for Deck Operation
- Single inlet sturdy Ground Base helps maintain stability
- Carbide spikes for extended wear (Spike covers optional)
- Ground Base folds for easy storage in a standard compartment
- Includes 34880 Discharge Pipe
- Includes 2499 Quad Stacked Deluge Tips
Note: Photo shown with optional 5160 Master Stream Nozzle sold separately
Portable ground base monitor with a single 4", 4 1/2", or 5" thread or 4" or 5" storz swivel inlet. The base will have folding legs with no locking mechanism required to keep legs in place. The monitor shall have handwheel elevation control from 90° above to 15° below horizontal with an elevation safety stop at 35° above horizontal; 360° continuous rotation when in the deck mode flowing 1250 gpm and 180° in the portable mode flowing 1000 gpm; horizontal locking mechanism and stops to prevent accidental over-rotation; a full 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes in each elbow. A 3" NPT & 3" flange combination deck mount shall be supplied (3416 only). The monitor shall also include a pressure gauge, carry handle, grease fittings, safety chain, hardened steel ground spikes and Pyrolite® construction. Deck height not to exceed 12", base weight: 38 1/2 lbs., liftoff weight: 23 lbs.
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
3416 Akron Apollo Single Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor, with Ground Base and Truck Mount, plus Pipe and Quad Tips
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 3416-WITH-PIPE-TIPS
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.