AKRON 9301 AKROFLOW PORTABLE FLOW METER
Get the most accurate flow readings on your lines for testing, training, or active operations.
Use AkroFlow for precision flow management so that you can know your flow on the fireground. This single unit operates with up to three hose sizes: 1.5", 1.75" and 2.5".
Best-in-Class Accuracy at +/-1%
- Most accurate vs. competitor models
- Composite body
- Stainless steel electrodes and clamps
- Black hard coat aluminum inlet/outlet
- No calibrating
- No charging
Lightweight and Compact
- Under 5 lbs
- 12" long
- Flow Device: Electromagnetic
- Thread Options: NH, BSP, NPSH
- Power: 6 AA Lithium cells, replaceable. Life; 1 year with AkroFlow in use; 3 years dry. Low battery indicator, “Lo Batt.”
- NEMA Rating: NEMA 4X standard: -40° to 176°F (-40° to 80°C) storage
- Storage Case: Sold separately
|Country of Manufacture||US|
|Width||4.5" (114 MM)|
|Fittings||2.5” Female Fulltime Swivel, 2.5” Male Outlet|
|Flow (GPM)||6-600 GPM|
|Flow (LPM)||40 to 2,270 LPM|
|Hose Capacity||1.5", 1.75", 2.5"|
Akron Brass AkroFlow Portable Flow Meter Product Brochure
Akron Brass AkroFlow Portable Flow Meter Operating Instructions
Akron Brass AkroFlow Portable Flow Meter Parts Break Down
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
Important Thread Data: Please review this if you are not certain the type of threads your department has.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
9301 Akron AkroFlow Portable Flow Meter 2.5" x 2.5"
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 9301
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Items ship directly from manufacturer. Mixed Availability, call for status updates
Tags: 9301, akron brass, AkroFlow Portable Flow Meter, flow meter, Akron, Akron Brass