HARD CORE H3
The Hard Core H3 exhibits robust utility, yet it maintains a lightweight, aggressive architecture.
The H3 features adjustable shoulders and waist and uses BRAVO cut panels for enhanced coverage and a more accurate fit. This carrier features our Dynamic Cummerbund System, allowing the user to breathe and move much more efficiently. Its shoulder strap geometry offers enhanced ergonomics and communication channeling. The H3 features the Quad Ventilation Liner (QVL) system for improved heat management and air circulation. The generous MOLLE design offers superior user customization. The Hard Core H3 accommodates Peraflex System pouches for streamlined load-outs.
- Top loading exterior accessible front and rear rifle plate pockets
- Quad Ventilation Liner (QVL) system
- Padded Dynamic Cummerbund with pull tabs
- Reinforced drag strap
- ID tag attachment points
- Front kangaroo pouch
- Advanced Shoulder Pads (ASP)
- Ambidextrous utility pockets
- Upper admin pocket
- Fully adjustable shoulders
- Streamlined shoulder strap system
- Dynamic Cummerbund System with soft armor pockets
• Cummerbund soft armor inserts
• Ballistic shoulder pad inserts
• Peraflex System Pouches for kangaroo and cummerbund
• Zipper kangaroo and admin pouch accessory
• COBRA®, Alpha and Tubes® Dynamic Cummerbund upgrades
• Vertical grommet admin flap
• Horizontal grommet admin flap
• NextGen Ballistic Yoke/Collar assembly
• NextGen Ballistic Throat
• NextGen Ballistic Groin Protector
• Ballistic structured deltoid protectors
• Removable sling catch
• Laser cut Hard Armor Shoulder Plates (HASP)
• Upgraded Advanced Shoulder Pad (UASP) system featuring 3D foam technology
Please follow the instructions below and complete this form before you are ready to place your order.
- CLICK the proper Armor Express Concealed Order Form link above to open the form.
- Once the form is open, CLICK the download arrow and download the file onto your computer desktop.
- CLOSE the form, you will be re-opening it in the step below.
- Open the form from your desktop.
- Fill out the form completely and save it on your computer desktop.
- When you are placing an order, there will be an Upload File selection under Available Options. This is where you will upload the file you saved on your desktop.
- If you have any questions please give us a call at 800-759-FIRE
- If you do not choose to upload this form, it must be sent to us either by email to email@example.com, or Fax: 914-592-3892
Note: Super Sizes may incur additional charges that are not reflected in our shopping cart.
Build It To Meet Your Needs!
Choice of Colors
Choice of Bravo Soft Armor Threat Level IIIA Ballistics
Choice of Optional Triton Steel Removable Rifle Plates for top loading rifle plate pockets
- 5” x 8”
- 8” x 10”
- 10” x 12”
Choice of Optional (Set of Two) Removable ID Tags for front and back
Streamlining your gear, minimizing bulk, and reducing weight are at the core of our Peraflex system pouches. By transitioning the pouch enclosure to an internal system, we utilize the structure of the core vest to keep the Peraflex pouch construction to a minimum. Lightweight, yet strong and flexible, this line offers the flexibility to customize your kit, while adding very few ounces. Able to be used in both front kangaroo or cummerbund configurations, which allow maximum modularity per user.
- Removes clutter and snag points while also reducing weight
- Slimline enough to secure your needed accessories inside the kangaroo or cummerbund on select vests without being too bulky
- Available Colors
- Tactical Grey
- OD Green
First Responder Bag
Protect Your Investment
Our padded First Responder Carry Bag is the ideal storage for your First Responder gear needed at the ready. Large enough to house your loaded out plate carrier kit and helmet, it can be quickly deployed for easy access – so you are ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing
- ID attachment point
- 2 hard armor plate pockets on the rear
Armor Express Hard Core H3
- Brand: Armor Express
- Model: HDR3MMOL*BRV
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 6-8 weeks.