The Traverse overt patrol vest in dress configuration is a front zippered opening system.
The vest is now available with optional MOLLE webbing. Other optional features can be selected to meet your departmental requirements. BRAVO cut only.
This is a reenactment of the incident in which Deputy Josh Caulkins was shot in the chest with a 16 gauge shotgun at an arms-length distance. He was wearing a carrier with a Halo IIIA soft armor. His body armor stopped the threat and saved his life. Based on actual events.
- Loop and eyelet badge 3”x3” attachment point
- Front zip-side opening design
- Heavy-duty outer shell
- Internal plate pockets, accommodating inserts for added protection
- Front and rear hard armor plate pockets accommodate rifle plate protection
- Mesh in key friction zones
- Zipper cover with faux buttons
- Two concealed ID tag and badge tab attachment points
- Ambidextrous utility pockets
- Adjustable shoulders with mic tabs
- Camera mount on the right yoke
- Two dress pockets w/ faux button-down flap and pen slot
- Rear adjustable cummerbund with comfort stretch
- MOLLE webbing (2-3 rows depending on carrier size)
- Vertical loop and eyelet badge 2”x3” or 3”x3” attachment point
- Rear placard attachment
Please follow the instructions below and complete this form before you are ready to place your order.
- CLICK the proper Armor Express Concealed Order Form link above to open the form.
- Once the form is open, CLICK the download arrow and download the file onto your computer desktop.
- CLOSE the form, you will be re-opening it in the step below.
- Open the form from your desktop.
- Fill out the form completely and save it on your computer desktop.
- When you are placing an order, there will be an Upload File selection under Available Options. This is where you will upload the file you saved on your desktop.
- If you have any questions please give us a call at 800-759-FIRE
- If you do not choose to upload this form, it must be sent to us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fax: 914-592-3892
Note: Super Sizes may incur additional charges that are not reflected in our shopping cart.
Build It To Meet Your Needs!
Choice of Colors
Choice of Bravo Soft Armor Threat Level IIIA Ballistics
Choice of Optional Triton Steel Removable Rifle Plates for top loading rifle plate pockets
- 5” x 8”
- 8” x 10”
- 10” x 12”
Choice of Optional Ara-Shock Removable Trauma Plates.
Ara-Shock Stand-alone offers Level IIIA armor by itself, but also additional protection by working in concert with your soft armor to protect against blunt force trauma, steering columns, and chest impacts.
- 5” x 8” Foam Encapsulated
- 7” x 10” Foam Encapsulated
Choice of Optional Base Pouches (Only available if you choose MOLLE option)
- Fade Resistant, Moisture Repellent 1000 Denier Nylon
- Color of the pouch will match the carrier
- Mil-Spec 1” PALS/MOLLE
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Flaps for maximum sizing
- Reinforced Stitching & Tacking
First Responder Bag
Protect Your Investment
Our padded First Responder Carry Bag is the ideal storage for your First Responder gear needed at the ready. Large enough to house your loaded out plate carrier kit and helmet, it can be quickly deployed for easy access – so you are ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing
- ID attachment point
- 2 hard armor plate pockets on the rear
Armor Express Traverse Dress
- Brand: Armor Express
- Model: TRAMSLK*DVBV
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 6-8 weeks.