We are an authorized dealer for Armor Express on the NYS contract. Contact Your Local Fire-End Rep for prices.
The Traverse MOLLE configuration is an overt patrol vest that features a front zippered opening system.
It now offers the option of removing MOLLE from the pockets and is available in a BRAVO or LEGACY configuration.
This is a reenactment of the incident in which Deputy Josh Caulkins was shot in the chest with a 16 gauge shotgun at an arms-length distance. He was wearing a carrier with a Halo IIIA soft armor. His body armor stopped the threat and saved his life. Based on actual events.
- Loop and eyelet badge 3”x3” attachment point
- Front zip-side opening design
- Heavy-duty outer shell
- Internal plate pockets, accommodating inserts for added protection
- Front and rear hard armor plate pockets accommodate rifle plate protection
- Mesh in key friction zones
- Rear hidden lumbar map pocket (LEGACY only)
- Zipper cover with camera mount (BRAVO only)
- Wire routing ports (BRAVO only)
- Ambidextrous utility pockets
- Adjustable shoulders with mic tabs
- Two Zippered Napoleon chest pocket (BRAVO only - pictured), or two hook and loop Napoleon chest pocket (LEGACY only)
- Rear adjustable cummerbund with comfort stretch (BRAVO only)
- Reinforced Drag Handle
Armor Express Traverse Molle Bravo Cut
- Brand: Armor Express
- Model: TRAMMOL*BRV
- Call Us for Pricing and Ordering Information.