PLATINUM CLASS A FIRE FIGHTING FOAM CONCENTRATE
Buckeye Platinum Class A is a noncorrosive, nontoxic, biodegradable foam concentrate used primarily for Class A combustibles
When mixed with water in the correct proportion, it changes two properties of the water. It reduces the surface tension of the water and produces foam which allows the water to cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces without run off. This allows the water to absorb more heat and provides greater penetration into Class A fuels. Buckeye ClassA Platinum Foam concentrate is formulated to meet the requirements of NFPA 1145, 1150. Buckeye Class A Platinum Foam Concentrate is qualified by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) Forest Service as a Class A Foam Concentrate Specification No. 5100-307. Canadair Aircraft Company also approves Buckeye Class A Platinum Foam Concentrate for use in their CL-215 Aircraft.
- Water treated with Buckeye Platinum Class A Foam Concentrate is 3 to 5 times more effective on Class A Fires than untreated water.
- Water treated with Buckeye Platinum Class A will wet Class A fuels up to 20 times more efficiently than untreated water.
- Can be used with either fresh or saltwater.
- Can be used with non-air-aspirating or aspirating hand-line nozzles.
- Suitable for use with helicopter Bambi bucket.
- Suitable for use with Compressed Air Foam Systems (CAFS.)
- Suitable for use on rubber (tires), coal, paper, and many other types of Class A fuels.
- Suitable for use through medium expansion nozzles on Class A or contained Class B flammable liquids.
- Suitable for use with high expansion foam generators.
- Manufactured with materials that do not appear or are listed on any federal register under Sara Title III, Sec. 313 of the Federal Superfund and Emergency Planning Regulations.
Buckeye Platinum Plus C6 Class A Fire Fighting Foam (5- gallon pail)
- Brand: Buckeye
- Model: BFC-A