HXF HIGH EXPANSION FOAM CONCENTRATE
Suitable for use with high and medium expansion foam generators.
Buckeye High Expansion Foam Concentrate is a synthetic-based foaming agent designed to be used with medium or high expansion foam equipment. When used with medium or high expansion foam generating equipment, it is normally proportioned at a 2.2% concentration (2.2 parts to 97.8 parts of water.) When used through a high expansion or medium expansion generating discharge device the following extinguishing mechanism takes place:
- The large volume of foam produced blankets the area being protected and prevents air from reaching the fire.
- As the foam is generated with water and comes in contact with the fire, a large amount of steam is generated, which helps reduce the oxygen content in the atmosphere.
- The water content in the foam produces a valuable cooling effect on the fire. This is particularly so with medium expansion generated foam which has a higher water content.
- Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class A combustible fires.
- If inadvertently frozen, thawing will render the product completely serviceable again.
- Can be used with foam-compatible dry chemical agents. • Suitable for use with high and medium expansion foam generators.
Buckeye HXF High Expansion Foam (5- gallon pail)
- Brand: Buckeye
- Model: BFC-HXF