ELKHART 9722 LDH SIAMESE
Storz x (2) 2½” Female
Full Flow Hydro-Loc® Valves
Adjustable Relief Valve
This LDH appliance has been designed for maximum efficiency and years of trouble-free service and is made in the U.S.A. Constructed of durable, lightweight Elk-o-lite, with many outstanding and exclusive features. This LDH appliance is considered a ground appliance (not to be mounted directly on apparatus).
- Elk-O-Lite construction
- Hard anodized female connections
- All Storz inlet fittings on Elkhart LDH appliances are free-swiveling
- Exclusive Hydro-Loc® ball valves are self-locking to prevent the accidental shutdown
- Exclusive full flow 2½" ball valves have double seats for positive flow control in either direction
- Modular design assemblies provide easy field service.
- LDH appliances are designed for 200 p.s.i. working pressure
- All units have a relief valve, adjustable from 50 to 250 p.s.i. (factory set at 125 p.s.i.)
- Two 2½” NH (NST) threaded females
- One Storz 4” or 5”
- Length: 13.3”
- Weight: 26.3 lbs.
Elkhart 9722 Elk-O-Lite Ball Valved Siamese, Storz x (2) 2½" F NH (NST)
- Brand: Elkhart Brass
- Model: 9722
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 12-16 weeks.
Tags: Elkhart 9722 Valved Siamese, Elkhart, siamese, 9722, siamese valve