ELKHART SELECT-O-MATIC XD NOZZLE WITH PISTOL GRIP
HIGH-RANGE 1.5” FREE SWIVEL BASE
High-Range 75-325 GPM
Adjusts to Fluctuating Water Supply Conditions
Quality Fire Stream Regardless of Flow
Ideal for AFFF Applications
The Select-O-Matic XD automatic handline nozzle adjusts to fluctuating water supply conditions to maintain effective pressure and a consistent fire stream in all flow ranges. It does so by generating backpressure by using a patented internal spring design that leaves the waterway unobstructed. This mechanism ensures a quality fire stream, regardless of flow.
Its durability and efficiency are unmatched by any automatic nozzle on the market.
Nozzle Shutoff Features
- The nozzle's shutoff portion features a double drive, double stop forged metal bale handle for years of dependability and service.
- The full round metal valve ball creates a smooth unobstructed waterway to help deliver efficient and accurate flow.
- The valve ball seals against two hydraulically balanced self-lubricating seats, which make operation easy and dependable.
- The shutoff inlet features a full-time (free) swivel that allows the nozzle to be rotated without breaking the hose connecting and eliminating the operator's chance of injury.
- The shutoff body is constructed of forged metal for maximum strength. The ergonomic insert in the bale handle can be color-coded.
- The metal pistol grip is designed for maximum grip with or without a gloved hand.
- The ergonomic inserts in both the pistol grip and bale handle can be color-coded and provide additional grip while handling the nozzle.
- Laser etching for all markings on the shutoff provides years of identification.
Nozzle Tip Features
- The tip has a metal forged nozzle body for maximum strength.
- Stainless steel spinning teeth or urethane fixed teeth that will not break. If necessary, either teeth option can be easily removed and replaced.
- With seven color options, the ergonomic bumper protects and allows for easy rotation of the tip from straight stream to flush (counterclockwise) and from flush to straight stream (clockwise).
- Acme threads guide pattern adjustments for extreme reliability. When rotated (counterclockwise) past the wide fog, the flush feature opens up the waterway and allows debris to pass without ever shutting down.
- Like the shutoff, all markings are laser etched for years of readability
|75 psi||75-325 gpm|
|100 psi||75-325 gpm|
Bumper Color Choices
Elkhart Select-O-Matic XD High-Range Nozzle with Pistol Grip 1.5"
- Brand: Elkhart Brass
- Model: SELECT-O-MATIC XD NOZZLE WITH PISTOL GRIP HIGH-RANGE 1.5"
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.