ELKHART SELECT-O-MATIC XD TIPS
MID-RANGE 1.5” RIGID BASE
Mid-Range 60-200 GPM
Adjusts to Fluctuating Water Supply Conditions
Quality Fire Stream Regardless of Flow
Ideal for AFFF Applications
The Select-O-Matic XD automatic handline nozzle adjusts to fluctuating water supply conditions to maintain effective pressure and a consistent fire stream in all flow ranges. It does so by generating back pressure using a patented internal spring design that leaves the waterway unobstructed. This mechanism ensures a quality fire stream, regardless of flow.
Its durability and efficiency are unmatched by any automatic nozzle on the market.
Nozzle Tip Features
- The tip has a metal forged nozzle body for maximum strength.
- Stainless steel spinning teeth or urethane fixed teeth that will not break. If necessary, either teeth option can be easily removed and replaced.
- With seven color options, the ergonomic bumper protects and allows for easy rotation of the tip from straight stream to flush (counterclockwise) and from flush to straight stream (clockwise).
- Acme threads guide pattern adjustments for extreme reliability. When rotated (counterclockwise) past the wide fog, the flush feature opens up the waterway and allows debris to pass without ever shutting down.
- All markings are laser etched for years of readability
- It comes standard with a rigid base
- It can be paired with the XD Shutoff
|75 psi||60-200 gpm|
|100 psi||60-200 gpm|
Bumper Color Choices
Elkhart Select-O-Matic XD Mid-Range Tip
- Brand: Elkhart Brass
- Model: SELECT-O-MATIC XD TIPS MID-RANGE
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.