HAIX COMBAT HERO
What do you look for in a pair of military boots?
If you want army compliant boots that offer quality over your issued boots, you need to go beyond mere looks. The HAIX Combat Hero not only offers up a boot that meets AR 670-1 requirements but is a military ACU combat boot that will serve you in the best way possible.
Abrasion Resistant and Breathable inner liner with HAIX® Climate System
The newly designed HAIX Combat Hero constructed with high quality European rough out leather with textile inserts to provide you with a breathable piece of footgear that will keep you comfortable all day. The abrasion-resistant and breathable inner lining paired with the built-in Climate System helps to wick moisture and sweat, releasing it through vent holes at the top of the boot, so your feet will also stay dry and comfortable.
Excellent Grip and Slip-Resistance on Uneven Terrain
Built with an anatomically correct footbed, Combat Hero provides you with the proper foot support needed while on long rucks, lugging gear across rugged terrain. It is lightweight and comfortable enough to use when carrying out everyday admin work. These military ACU combat boots offer a minimal break-in time too.
Lightweight and Comfortable with Minimum Break-in Time
The rubber tread is sturdy enough for any terrain, and the EVA midsole provides you the comfort of not feeling every rock and stone you encounter on a long hike. The sporty toe and heel rounding lend itself to optimal step and bend behavior and the cushioning in the sole offers superior shock absorption. The rubber at the toe adds to the HAIX Combat Hero’s durability as it functions as an added layer of protection from impacts, scrapes, and cuts.
HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing for Ankle Support and a Customized Fit
The HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing allows you to adjust the fit of the Combat Hero to your individual preference. The non-reflective low friction loops permit the laces the move smoothly without wearing the laces down prematurely. The lacing allows you a snug fit across the width of the boot while providing wiggle room for your toes at the front. Lace locks keep your foot secure into the heel area with no movement of the foot forward or up and down, which can lead to blisters and foot and ankle injuries.
- Military ACU Combat Boots That Meet AR 670-1
- Made in Europe
- Breathable leather/textile design
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile inner lining
- Heavy-duty pull-on strap at the rear
- 2-Zone Lacing system for optimal fit and ankle support
- Non-reflective low friction lacing loops
- Durable anti-slip sole is fuel and oil resistant
- Heat resistant and cold insulating sole
- Tread is non-marking, self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked-on mud and dirt as you walk
- Excellent grip on uneven terrain, even on wet or cold surfaces
- Exceptional shock absorption
- Cushioned, moisture-wicking insole which is washable and replaceable
- Padded tongue for additional cushioned comfort
|Technologies||Absorption, Climate, Ankle Protector, 2-Zone Lacing, Anti Slip|
|Fastener||2 zone lacing|
|Safety toe||No safety toe|
|Leg height in inches||8 inches|
Haix Combat Hero
- Brand: Haix
- Model: 206272
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 1 week.