HYDRA-RAM FORCIBLE ENTRY TOOL
The Hydra-Ram is the first and only one piece integrated hydraulic forcible entry tool.
They are presently used by FDNY, Boston FD, Washington DC, Los Angeles FD, and many other major cities.
There are no hoses or auxiliary pumps to leak or trip on. The Hydra-Ram is genuinely a one-person operation since the whole unit is in the hands of the user.
The Hydra-Ram weighs only 11 lbs. and is only 13 inches long. Great for the narcotics officer, it can be carried under the coat like a weapon.
- Hydra-Ram has a maximum thrust opening of 4”
- No need to worry about maintenance or leaking fluids.
- The Hydra-Ram uses aircraft seals of triplex quality.
- The hydraulic fluid is non-flammable, non-toxic, and non-freezing.
- The jaws are made of special stainless steel of 220,000 tensile strength.
- 10,000 lbs. of force is acquired at 138 lbs. pressure at the handle.
- While other units may take 30 to 40 strokes on the pump to gain full extension, the Hydra-Ram does it in 8 strokes.
- The Hydra-Ram can be used in any position, even upside down without any effect on its operation.
- Hydra-Ram Unit
- Heavy-duty Cordura bag
|Model Number||Thrust Length||Weight||Length
|HR-1||4” thrust opening||11 lbs.||13”|
HR-1 Hydra-Ram Forcible Entry Tool
- Brand: Fire Hooks Unlimited
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.