FGS – 150 CARBON STEEL X STORZ FLANGES
Flanges are made from Carbon Steel and can be used by in a variety of Industries:
- Fire Fighting
- Waste Water & Water management
- Industrial Applications
- Raised Flange type is standard. Flat Faced type is available in the options drop down for the same price.
- 150 LB ANSI is standard. 300 LB ANSI is available, please call for pricing.
- Carbon Steel with powder coat finish is standard. Aluminum and Stainless Hybrid Construction is available, please call for pricing.
All of our flanges are furnished in Kochek’s K-Coat powder coat finish. Powder coating is a completely dry finishing process that has proven its durability and reliability in a wide range of industries and applications. In order to achieve this durable finish, finely ground particles of pigment and resin are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto the product. The parts to be coated are electrically grounded so the charged particles adhere to them until melted and fused into a solid coating in a curing oven.
Powder coating is a great choice for your firefighting flanges. It exhibits the following qualities.
- Tough and durable
- Attractive and versatile
- Available in many vivid optional colors
- Non-conductive to help inhibit electrolysis
- Superior for edge coverage
- Color-consistent to delta 0.5, which is not visible to the naked eye.
- Much more environmentally friendly than chrome or typical anodized finishes
We offer custom laser engraving of your adapters for a minimal charge. If you require this option please select that option and type in the box the name or initials you want laser engraved. We are limited by the size of your adapter.
NOTE: Please give us a call before ordering if you are uncertain of thread types, finishes, sizes, colors, or have any other questions. These FLANGES are made to order. Unfortunately, they are not subject to cancelation or return once your order has been submited.