3528 OMEGA XP MONITOR 1250 GPM
The Omega XP brass monitor offers maximum travel for optimal coverage in industrial and marine environments.
This monitor's rugged, lightweight design was engineered using some of the world’s most advanced computer-aided design and testing technology, resulting in performance seen by no other 1000 gpm (3800 lpm) monitor today. Once you grab the dual handled controls, you will know you are using the most highly maneuverable, easiest operating, most versatile fire service monitor in the world.
- Brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Cast-in turning vanes for a more efficient flow
- Unique locking mechanism to hold desired position
- The enhanced design provides less tip weight which translates to lower handle operating force
- 360° of horizontal movement and 135° of vertical movement
- Elevation 90° above to 45° below horizontal
- Maximum operating pressure of 200 psi
- Maximum flow 1250 gpm
- Nozzles shown are not included
Omega XP Monitor Specifications
The 1250gpm rated monitor shall have a 3" flange waterway with a 2.5" NH discharge outlet and be of brass construction. The vertical and horizontal travel locks shall incorporate an off-center brake handle and full contact brake band within the swivel joint. All elbows shall have cast-in turning vanes. The monitor shall have a vertical travel of 135° and a horizontal travel of 360°.
|Weight||55 lbs (24.9 kg)|
|Width||9 3/4'' (248 mm)|
|Height||14'' (356 mm)|
|Depth||9 3/4'' (248 mm)|
|Inlet||3'' or 4'' FL (75 or 100 mm)|
|Outlet||2.5'' NH (65 mm)|
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
Additional Ordering Links:
- Style 489 Smooth Bore Tips
- Style 4450 Aquastream Nozzle
- Style 4460 Rampage Nozzle
3528 Akron Omega XP Monitor
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 3528
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.