KEY HOSE COMBAT READY
THE BEST ATTACK HOSE GUARANTEED
Combat Ready is the double jacket attack line engineered from the inside out — delivering it all, higher flows, superior heat, and abrasion resistance, and increased durability.
Combat Ready combines ring spun polyester staple fibers over an inner lining consisting of a one-piece extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube — making the tube, jacket liner, and cover one complete assembly. This legendary through-the-weave design reduces friction loss while providing unmatched kink resistance.
Designed for low-pressure, high-volume nozzles, Combat Ready offers high flow capabilities to combat the most aggressive attack situations. The outer jacket is available with double dip “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced abrasion and moisture resistance.
*Features a manufacturer's 10-year warranty, which includes a 1-year all hazards warranty.
Key-Lok Treatment Colors
- Unique one-piece through-the-weave construction
- Designed for low-pressure high volume nozzles
- More kink resistance than conventional attack lines
- Lower drag coefficient for easier pull during attack situations
- Higher GPM flow with low friction loss
- *10-year manufacturer’s warranty with a 1-year all hazards warranty
*Coefficient of the flow of 4.13 is attained when using 2½" coupling. The 1½" coupling option has a 5.25 coefficient of flow.
- The outer jacket is woven from ring spun staple polyester yarns over an inner liner consisting of a one-piece extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube.
- Combat Ready attack hose is treated with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance.
- Combat Ready is manufactured in a high-visibility fashion with two red and two blue stripes running the length of the hose for ease of identification.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Combat Ready hoses shall be 1500 psi / 103 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with the current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
*Combat Ready hose has a potential service life and warranty of 10 years which includes a 1-year all hazards warranty, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Supplied with NH (NST) aluminum couplings.
Custom lengths and special threads are available; please call us at 800-759-3473 for pricing.
Freight Charges: After you place your order, we will call or email you with the freight charge. If the freight charge exceeds your expectations, you may ask that your order be canceled. The maximum freight charge for your order for Key Hose will be $125 or less.
Key Hose Combat Ready Attack Hose
- Brand: Key Fire Hose
- Model: COMBAT-READY
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 6-8 weeks.