KEY HOSE ECO-10 UNTREATED WHITE
A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss, while engineered yarn selections lighten the hose up to 25% compared to competitive offerings.
Lightweight, double jacket construction, combining 100% premium ring spun staple and filament polyester fibers over a thin wall, high tensile, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with double-dip “Key-Lok” polyurethane-based polymer impregnation for abrasion and moisture resistance.
This reliable, double jacket fire hose is tested to 600 and 800 psi, meets MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance and is UL Listed*.
*Features a 10-year warranty and lifetime liner delamination guarantee.
- The rugged flexibility of filament polyester over a thin wall, high tensile EPDM rubber liner
- Extremely lightweight, easy to handle double jacket attack or supply line
- Combines minimum weight with maximum flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Mildew, chemical, and UV resistant
- *10-year manufacturer’s warranty and guaranteed not to delaminate for the life of the hose
|Diameter||Part No.||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst Test||Bowl Size||Weight Uncoupled|
|1"||DP10-800||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||13⁄8"||0.14 lbs/ft|
|**1½"||DP15-800-ECO||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||115⁄16"||0.23 lbs/ft|
|*1¾"||DP17-800-ECO||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||21⁄16"||0.28 lbs/ft|
|*2"||DP20-800||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||22⁄5"||0.31 lbs/ft|
|**2½"||DP25-800-ECO||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||3"||0.42 lbs/ft|
|*3"||DP30-800-ECO||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||33⁄8"||0.56 lbs/ft|
*UL Listed to 400 psi | **UL Listed to 400 psi and FM Approved
- Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a rubber lining consisting of single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile EPDM compounded that is ozone resistant.
- Eco-10 hose may be woven with a double tracer stripe for ease in identification and twist.
- Available with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
- Eco-10 can be coupled with 6061-T6 aluminum threaded couplings or forged Storz. Brass, special threads or other custom features available upon request. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Eco-10 hose up to 3" diameter shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Maximum burst test requirements for 4" and 5" diameters shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- Eco-10 hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and Underwriters Laboratories latest edition standards.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
*Eco-10 hose has a potential service life and warranty of 10 years with a lifetime warranty against liner delamination, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
1½” thru 3” hose is supplied with NH (NST) aluminum couplings.
Custom lengths and special threads are available; please call us at 800-759-3473 for pricing.
Freight Charges: After you place your order, we will call or email you with the freight charge. If the freight charge exceeds your expectations, you may ask that your order be canceled. The maximum freight charge for your order for Key Hose will be $125 or less.
Key Hose ECO-10 Attack and Supply Hose- Untreated White
- Brand: Key Fire Hose
- Model: ECO-10-WHITE
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 6-8 weeks.