KEY HOSE BIG-10
DOUBLE JACKET ATTACK HOSE
The standard in double jacket construction, combining 100% premium ring spun and filament polyester fibers over a heavy wall, ozone resistant, EPDM rubber liner.
The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with our iconic “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for maximum abrasion and moisture resistance.
Rugged, easy to handle, and preferred by metro cities across the US and Canada — available in exclusive FDNY Spec with 1.88" inside diameter and heavier construction with a 1-year all hazards warranty.
This reliable, double jacket fire hose is UL Listed*, tested to 600 and 800 psi, and meets MIL-H-24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.
*Features a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime liner delamination guarantee.
Key-Lok Treatment Colors
- Combines the rugged flexibility of filament polyester with rugged EPDM rubber liner
- Lightweight, easy to handle and maneuver
- Extremely durable and highly abrasion-resistant
- Mildew, chemical, and UV resistant
- *10-year warranty and guaranteed not to delaminate for the life of the hose
- FDNY Spec hose also carries a 1-year all hazards warranty
|Diameter||Part No.||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst Test||Bowl Size||Weight Uncoupled|
|*1½"||DP15-800||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||115⁄16"||0.34 lbs/ft|
|*1¾"||DP17-800||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||21⁄8"||0.38 lbs/ft|
|1¾" FDNY||DP18-800-FDNY||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||2¼"||0.42 lbs/ft|
|*2½"||DP25-800||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||3"||0.54 lbs/ft|
|*3"||DP30-800||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||3½"||0.74 lbs/ft|
|*3½"||DP35-600||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||45⁄16"||0.90 lbs/ft|
- Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a rubber lining consisting of a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic EPDM compounded ozone-resistant.
- Available with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
- Big-10 can be coupled with 6061-T6 aluminum threaded couplings or forged Storz. Special threads or other custom features available upon request. Barcode recess available at an additional charge.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Big-10 hose up to 3" diameter shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Maximum burst test requirements for 3½" diameter shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with the current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- Big-10 hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories, and MIL-H-24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
*Big-10 hose has a potential service life and warranty of 10 years with a lifetime warranty against liner delamination, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. FDNY Spec hose also carries a 1-year all hazards warranty. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Supplied with NH (NST) aluminum couplings.
Custom lengths and special threads are available; please call us at 800-759-3473 for pricing.
Freight Charges: After you place your order, we will call or email you with the freight charge. If the freight charge exceeds your expectations, you may ask that your order be canceled. The maximum freight charge for your order for Key Hose will be $125 or less.
Key Hose Big-10 Attack Hose
- Brand: Key Fire Hose
- Model: BIG-10
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 6-8 weeks.