KEY HOSE DURA-FLOW
The lightweight, small diameter, rubber covered attack hose that packs a big punch.
The heat and chemical resistant nitrile/PVC through-the-weave design provide peak performance and maximum flow. With a test pressure of 600 psi, Dura‑Flow clearly outperforms conventional rubber covered attack lines.
A rugged, thick-ribbed outer jacket construction makes the hose highly resistant to kink, impact, punctures, cuts, and abrasion.
Ozone resistant, maintenance-free, and no drying required, make Dura-Flow a reliable weapon in a firefighter’s arsenal. NFPA compliant and UL listed.
- Lightweight, greater flexibility, and virtually kink-free
- Raised thick rib construction, resists cuts, punctures, impact, and abrasion
- Through-the-weave design for increased durability
- Heat, chemical, and ozone resistant
- Easy to clean, easy to pack
- *Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty
|Diameter||Part No.||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst Test||Bowl Size||Weight Uncoupled|
|1"||RC10-600||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||13⁄16"||0.15 lbs/ft|
|1½"||RC15-600||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||113⁄16"||0.24 lbs/ft|
|*1¾"||RC17-600||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||115⁄16"||0.28 lbs/ft|
|2"||RC20-600||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||2¼"||0.32 lbs/ft|
|*2½"||RC25-600||300 psi||600 psi||900 psi||213⁄16"||0.48 lbs/ft|
*UL Listed to 250 psi
- Dura-Flow is made from 100% high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile rubber, forming a single homogeneous construction without the use of glues or adhesives of any type.
- Dura-Flow is guaranteed to withstand 10,000 cycles on the Taber Abrasion Machine (H-22 Wheel: 0.5 kg) without exposing the liner.
- Dura-Flow coupling options are as required by purchaser, expansion ring threaded, Storz clamp ring, etc. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Dura‑Flow diameters shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
*Dura-Flow hose shall carry a manufacturer’s 10-year written warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
1” thru 3” is supplied with NH (NST) aluminum couplings.
Custom lengths and special threads are available; please call us at 800-759-3473 for pricing.
Freight Charges: After you place your order, we will call or email you with the freight charge. If the freight charge exceeds your expectations, you may ask that your order be canceled. The maximum freight charge for your order for Key Hose will be $125 or less.
Key Fire Hose Dura-Flow Rubber Covered Attack Hose
- Brand: Key Fire Hose
- Model: DURA-FLOW
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 6-8 weeks.