KEY HOSE TRU-ID
FOR COMMAND AND CONTROL
TRU‑ID sets new standards for an ergonomic, lighter weight, higher quality, double-jacketed fire hose. At the core of TRU‑ID is an exclusive “true internal diameter” of 1.75", 2.25" or 2.50"
Manufactured to precision, this technology greatly lowers the overall hose weight by eliminating additional water found in oversized attack lines — thus reducing firefighter fatigue. Virtually kink-resistant, TRU-‑ID handlines are designed for use with low pressure/high volume nozzles built to reduce hose whip and optimize friction loss, all while delivering targeted flow rates, guaranteed.
On the outside, our premium double jacket construction enhances flexibility while offering higher abrasion and puncture resistance for maximum dependability on the scene.
TRU-ID comes standard with lightweight, laser engraved aluminum alloy couplings. These anodized, threaded expansion ring couplings are guaranteed for the life of the hose. The laser-engraved TRU‑ID logo is your assurance of genuine TRU‑ID technology.
Classic performance in an innovative design and rugged construction guaranteed to withstand the rigors of the fire ground for years to come. Features a 10-year warranty, which includes a 1-year all hazards warranty. Seize the power of targeted flows with command and control performance, specify TRU‑ID.
Key-Lok Treatment Colors
- True Internal Diameters
- Available Diameters: 1.75", 2.25" and 2.50"
- Heavy Duty EPDM Rubber Liner
- Lightweight 100% Polyester Double Jacket
- *Features a manufacturer’s 10-year warranty, which includes a 1-year all hazards warranty.
- Mildew Resistant
- TRU‑ID comes standard with lightweight, laser engraved, aluminum alloy couplings
|Diameter||Part No.||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst Test||Bowl Size||Weight Uncoupled|
|*1.75"||DP17-TRU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||2.125"||0.44 lbs/ft|
|2.25"||DP22-TRU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||2.6875"||0.56 lbs/ft|
|*2.50"||DP25-TRU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||2.8125"||0.56 lbs/ft|
Targeted Flow Rates: 125-185 gpm (1.75") // 240-265 gpm (2.25") // 200‑325 gpm (2.50")
- Specific tracer lines shall be woven into the outside jacket to visually identify a genuine TRU‑ID hose.
- TRU‑ID hose is treated with a special “Key‑Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for added abrasion resistance and ease in identification.
- The finished inside diameter of TRU‑ID hose shall be 1.75", 2.25", and 2.50" respectively, with a tolerance of 1.2% when measured according to UL‑19 standards.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961on all TRU-ID hose shall be 1200psi / 82 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with the current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- TRU‑ID hose shall meet and exceed all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition standards.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
*TRU‑ID hose has a potential service life and warranty of 10 years which includes a 1-year all hazards warranty, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Supplied with NH (NST) aluminum couplings.
Custom lengths and special threads are available; please call us at 800-759-3473 for pricing.
Freight Charges: After you place your order, we will call or email you with the freight charge. If the freight charge exceeds your expectations, you may ask that your order be canceled. The maximum freight charge for your order for Key Hose will be $125 or less.
Key Fire Hose TRU-ID Attack Hose
- Brand: Key Fire Hose
- Model: TRU-ID
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 6-8 weeks.