KEY HOSE KEY-LITE
DOUBLE JACKET FIRE HOSE
Ultra light, double jacket construction, utilizing high-strength ring spun and filament polyester fibers to deliver a highly abrasion-resistant lightweight attack hose.
A dependable polyurethane lining eliminates ozone deterioration while maintaining the lightweight integrity of the hose.
The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with iconic “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for additional abrasion and moisture resistance.
A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss while ensuring the hose is lighter and easier to maneuver.
Key-Lite liner material meets NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) Standard 61 for potable water. This reliable, double jacket fire hose is tested to 600 and 800 psi and meets MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.
*Features a manufacturer’s 5‑year warranty against liner delamination.
Key-Lok Treatment Colors
- High strength, highly abrasion-resistant filament polyester over a dependable polyurethane lining
- Ultra-lightweight double jacket attack line
- Combines minimum weight with maximum flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Mildew, UV, chemical, and ozone resistant
- Lining meets NSF Standard 61 for potable water
- *5-year liner delamination manufacturer’s warranty
|Diameter||Part No.||Service Test||Proof Test||Burst Test||Bowl Size||Weight Uncoupled|
|1"||DP10-800-PU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||13⁄8"||0.14 lbs/ft|
|1½"||DP15-800-PU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||115⁄16"||0.28 lbs/ft|
|1¾"||DP17-800-PU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||21⁄8"||0.30 lbs/ft|
|2"||DP20-800-PU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||22⁄5"||0.31 lbs/ft|
|2½"||DP25-800-PU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||3"||0.46 lbs/ft|
|3"||DP30-800-PU||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi||3½"||0.62 lbs/ft|
- Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic polyurethane that is ozone resistant.
- Available with a special “Key‑Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
- Key‑Lite can be coupled with 6061-T6 aluminum threaded couplings or forged Storz. Special threads or other custom features available upon request. Barcode recess available at an additional charge.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Key‑Lite hoses up to 3" diameter shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with the current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- Key-‑Lite hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
*Key‑Lite hose has a potential service life and warranty of 5 years, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Supplied with NH (NST) aluminum couplings.
Custom lengths and special threads are available; please call us at 800-759-3473 for pricing.
Freight Charges: After you place your order, we will call or email you with the freight charge. If the freight charge exceeds your expectations, you may ask that your order be canceled. The maximum freight charge for your order for Key Hose will be $125 or less.
Key Fire Hose Key-Lite Double Jacket Fire Hose
- Brand: Key Fire Hose
- Model: KEY-LITE
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 6-8 weeks.