NZ DUAL FLOW HIGH VOLUME NOZZLE WITH BUMPER
Our high volume “jump” nozzles provide 100 GPM at an optimum flow rate to allow heavy watering of turf or infields.
This nozzle comes equipped with the “JUMP” feature to provide a stream and fog at 20 GPM, making it the most versatile of all the “jump” nozzles while providing the greatest volume capabilities. It should only be used with 1” hose or larger for best results.
- Dual flow 20/100 GPM @ 100 psi
- Lightweight Aluminum/Stainless Steel
- Constructed of lightweight Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Heavy duty bumper for added protection
- Adjustable from fog to straight stream
- Ideal for Fire Fighting and Industrial Applications
- 1” NST (NH) or 1” NPSH (IPT)
- Other threads available, please call for prices and availability
We offer many types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
Our standard threads are NST (NH). They will typically drop ship quicker from Kochek’s inventory. NSPH can also be supplied for no additional charge. FDNY (New York City FD) and NYCORP (New York Corporation) is available for an additional fee. If your thread type is not shown below, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT, but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel, just like NH/NST, which make both ideal for hose couplings.
NZ015-HV 1” NPSH (shown above)
NZ015-HV/NZ026-HV Dual Flow 1 " Nozzle With Bumper, 20/100 GPM
- Brand: Kochek
- Model: NZ015-HV/NZ026-HV
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Please call us for availability.