NEUTRAL Q DISINFECTANT CLEANER
Neutral Q™ Disinfectant Cleaner (EPA Reg. No. 10324-154-2296) can be found on the EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) (https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2) dated 3/03/2020.
Note: Sold as a case of (2) one-gallon containers. Price in shopping cart reflects this price.
Neutral Q™ is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in: Hospitals, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, veterinary clinics/offices, business and office buildings, restrooms, shower rooms, locker rooms and institutions, schools, colleges, commercial and industrial sites.
This product is a one-step hospital-use disinfectant cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces. *Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus.
This product exhibits animal premise virucidal performance. This product kills Canine Parvovirus and Rabies in 10 minutes at 9 oz. per gallon of water and 5% soil on hard, non-porous surfaces.
This product is formulated to provide effective cleaning strength that will not dull high gloss floor finishes with repeated use. This product is a no-rinse neutral pH disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor saving step.
This product can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile, glazed porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, plastic, floors, walls, fixtures, toilets, urinals, sinks.
Not for sale in California.
EPA Registered Product
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Neutral pH / Ideal for floor finish maintenance
- Highly fragranced / Cosmetically appealing even at end use dilution 1:64
- Biodegradable, phosphate free formulation / Environmentally responsible
- Cleans, disinfects & deodorizes in one operation / Multiple activity reduces maintenance time and cost
- Kills HBV, HIV-1 (AIDS virus) / Reduces danger of contamination from hard surfaces
- Kills Canine Parvovirus and Rabies / Must be diluted at 9 oz. per gallon of water with a minimum ten minute contact time
- Appearance: Blue liquid
- Odor: Floral
- pH Concentrate: 7.4
- Active Ingredients: Dual Quaternary
- Specific Gravity: 1.00 ± 0.01
- Density: 8.34 lbs/gal
- Shelf Life: 1 Year Minimum in Original Unopened Container
- Sold in 2-gallon case lots
- DANGER: CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. TOXIC TO AQUATIC LIFE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- Prevention: Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye/face protection.
- Response: If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Storage: Store away from incompatible materials.
- Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. This product is a U.S. EPA registered pesticide.
- This product is a "Hazardous Chemical" as defined by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. All components are on the U.S. EPA TSCA Inventory List.
Note: Not available for sale in the State of California.
The product images shown are provided by the manufacturer and are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Neutral Q Case of (2) One-Gallon Containers
- Brand: LION TotalCare
- Model: SCBD
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 2-3 weeks.