PELICAN™ 1600EMS PROTECTOR EMS CASE
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case.
These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 1600 Case customized for EMS personnel
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Lid organizer clear cover with VELCRO brand fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Multi-layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Interior (L×W×D) 21.51 x 16.54 x 7.99 in
- Exterior (L×W×D)24.39 x 19.36 x 8.79 in
- Lid Depth: 1.75"
- Bottom Depth: 6.12"
- Total Depth: 7.87"
- Int Volume: 1.65 ft³
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
- Weight With Foam: 8.00 lbs
- Buoyancy: 74.96 lbs
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Latch Material: ABS
- O-Ring Material: Polymer
- Pins Material: Stainless Steel
- Foam Material: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
- Purge Body Material: ABS
- Purge Vent Material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- Minimum Temperature: -40° F (-40 ° C)
- Maximum Temperature:210° F (99 ° C)
Note: Contents shown are not included.
Pelican1600EMS Protector EMS Case- Orange
- Brand: Pelican Products
- Model: PL-1600-005-150