STEARNS TYPE III SAR VEST
Treat your hard-working crew to one of the most comfortable lightweight, warm-weather vests on the market when you keep Stearns® I426 SAR Vests on deck.
Each crew member will find these US Coast Guard-approved Type III PFDs equipped with all the features needed for a demanding day on the water. Strong mesh fabric on the back and shoulder allow the breeze to cool wearers on hot days, while the 62 sq. in. of 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade 6755 reflective material on panels add visibility in the water and on the boat. With added comfort features like a rolled, stand-up collar, three adjustable belts and soft Aquafoam™ and durable Crosstech® flotation foams, your crew will insist on wearing these vests all day long.
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket - Type III
- Two 1.5-in. encircling belts, adjustable chest strap and zippered front
- Two pockets with hook-and-loop tape closures
- Soft Aquafoam™ and durable Crosstech® flotation foam
- D-rings for attaching gear
- Rolled, stand-up collar
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. (69 Newtons) buoyancy
- 66 sq. in. of 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS grade 6755 reflective material
- TAA compliant
- Approved for use for individuals weighing 90 lbs. or more
Stearns I426 Type III SAR Vest
- Brand: Stearns
- Model: I426
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.