I652 STEARNS VR2 RESCUE VEST
Make sure you have the right gear at the right time with the Stearns® VR2 Rescue Vest.
The VR2 Rescue Vest I652 is Stearns' Versatile Search and Rescue Type V Flotation Vest/PFD designed for professional use on boats and Public Safety work situations.
The VR2 PDF serves Public Safety, SAR, Marine Rescue, and Survival agencies and is used by the US Coast Guard, US Navy and many NATO Countries as well as Public Safety Diving Team or Surface Water Rescue Teams.
- USCG approved Type V PFD
- Minimum 22.5# buoyancy
- Rescue handle on the back
- Four front adjustable straps
- Tether Rind attached to Quick Release Strap
- Removable crotch straps
- Lash tab for fastening gear/tool/knife
- Multiple pockets and loops
- Webbing strap to clip whistle & carabiners
- 85 square inches of SOLAS grade reflective material
- 500D Cordura fabric
- USCG Approved Type V Work Vest
Size: Adult Universal
Optional I651 Auxiliary Tether System shown above
Stearns VR2 Rescue Vest
- Brand: Stearns
- Model: I652
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.