STREAMLIGHT SURVIVOR® LED ALKALINE
This model includes an Alkaline Battery Pack, which holds four AA batteries. *
✔ The redesigned Survivor features a low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment.
✔ The Survivor® is an intrinsically safe lightweight, hand-held flashlight with right angle head designed for use in hazardous locations.
✔ This light features a reduced bezel length to minimize snag hazards and an updated clip design for better attachment to turnout gear.
✔ A large button provides gloved access to microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, emergency flash and moonlight mode.
✔ The light now comes with two optional Smoke Cutter® plugs that allow you to customize the beam to your preference without changing the light’s output.
✔ We also redesigned the clip and added a reinforced D-ring so your light hangs forward.
✔ Class 1, Div. 1 rated!
*Note: To use this as a rechargeable flashlight requires purchasing a rechargeable battery pack, and a charger rack with cord.
Streamlight Survivor® LED Alkaline Includes
- Alkaline Battery Pack (4 AA batteries not included)
- Available in rechargeable and alkaline models
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes:
- Alkaline model:
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 41,000 candela; 175 lumens; 405m beam distance; runs 4 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 14,000 candela; 60 lumens; 237m beam distance; runs 15 hours
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days
- Alkaline model:
- Custom designed optic with optional, interchangeable Smoke Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern:
- Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
- Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
- By not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam
- Strong spring-loaded clip securely grabs onto belts and gear; D-ring features forward hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Industrial rechargeable NiCd battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Rubber dome push-button switch provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves; ultrasonic-welded push button switch designed for extremely long life
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) — Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Ni-Cd: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g) Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
- Assembled in USA
Streamlight Survivor® LED Alkaline
- Brand: Streamlight
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item normally ships from stock. Ships in approximately 2-5 days.