HIGHCOM STRIKER PLTP4 LEVEL IIIA BALLISTIC HELMET
HighCom Armor offers a wide range of Helmet styles, shapes, and configurations for use by Military and Law Enforcement throughout the world.
Our helmets are designed to be high performing while ensuring a lightweight solution for our customers. All of our helmets are designed and manufactured using US Mil-Spec standards and materials from leading companies like DuPont, Barrday, Teijin, Honeywell, and DSM. Ensuring a long life of consistent and reliable use for our customers deploying in all combat and tactical situations.
All helmets are tested against many standards such as in accordance with NIJ, Mil-Std, ASTM, CRASH, including critical impact and trauma standards to ensure proper end results to protect our operators no matter what the deployment purpose. The ballistic capability of our helmets includes independent tests according to the NIJ 0106.01 standard.
- Striker PLTp4: Upgraded PASGT with 4 pt. suspension and 7 pads interior
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone Against Handgun Ammunition
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 TESTED: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0106.01
- Materials: Kevlar® fibers and thermoset resin shell construction
- Head Protection: Front, back, crown, and top of the head
- Adjustable Harness: Multiple harness options, comes standard with 4 pt. harness
- Padding: D3O TRUST 7 Pad helmet system
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material
Ballistic Rounds Tested
|CARTRIDGE||PROJECTILE||VEL (FT/S ± 30)||VEL (M/S ± 9)|
|.357 SIG (NIJ06)||125 gr FMJ||1470||448|
|.44 Magnum (NIJ06)||240 gr SJHP||1430||436|
|.357 Magnum||158 gr JSP||1430||435|
|.44 Magnum||240 gr SWCGC||1400||426|
|9 x 19 mm Parabellum||124 gr FMJ RN||1400||426|
|40 S&W||180 gr FMJ||1155||352|
Optional Riot Faceshields – Field Mount
Paulson Face Shield DK6-H.150
Universal face shield system that adapts to most helmets. Designed to fit ACH, MICH, and PASGT style military helmets. The integral rubber seal provides a liquid barrier at the helmet/shield interface. Shield locks into the stowed or deployed positions and can be released with one hand. Pivot and lock assembly can be transferred to the right or left of the shield for individual preference.
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: Clear
- Product Weight: 1.45 lb.
- Specification: NIJ 0104.02, MIL-V-43511C
- Warranty: 1 year on defects in material or workmanship
HELFSDK5FML DK5 Riot Faceshield - Field Mount - Long (8") - .150
Shield length is 8 inches.
HELFSDK5FMS DK5 Riot Faceshield - Field Mount - Short (6") - .150
Shield length is 6 inches to accommodate the use of NBC cartridge on a gas mask.
HighCom Striker PLTp4 Level IIIA Ballistic Helmet
- Brand: Armor Express
- Model: HELPLTP4*
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 6-8 weeks.