LONG HANDLE SWIVEL FEMALE TO MALE ADAPTER
We offer many different types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
If your thread type is not shown below please give us call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel, just like NH/NST, which make both ideal for hose couplings.
- National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) is a U.S. standard for tapered threads used on threaded pipes and fittings. NPT is not available on swivels.
All of our adapters are furnished in Kochek’s standard Quantum finish.They exhibit the following qualities.
- Meets Mil Spec 8625 Type III Class II
- High Quality Durable Hardcoat
- Vibrant Anodized Satin Color
- Attractive and versatile
- Great for Color Coding
- Even coverage, no drip marks
- Available in a wide variety of optional colors
We have chosen to furnish these adapters in Kochek’s a standard black Quantum finish at no additional charge. The Quantum finish is very durable and is also offered in a selection of colors, at an additional cost. We know that you may have standardized your department on other types of finishes that meet your needs. We can also supply your adapters upon request in the following choices, please call us for pricing.
- Powder Coating (wide variety of colors)
- Natural Hardcoat
We offer custom laser engraving of your adapters for a minimal charge. If you require this option please select that option and type in the box the name or initials you want laser engraved. We are limited by the size of your adapter.
Delivery times are variable by the size, color, and thread types you select. Their is no definitive answer, but standard black, NST threads, in common sizes, can usually ship within 2 weeks. Other options can add several weeks to production times. If you require any adapter in a rush, please give us a call and we will be most happy to contact our factory for an approximate production time.
Our CROKER division is one of the largest suppliers in the USA of cast brass adapters. We stock many pin lug adapters and hex adapters in various sizes and threads. We are major suppliers to the standpipe industry, and as such, stock many different threads. Do you need FDNY, Phoenix AZ, Louisville KY, Dayton OH, Raleigh NC, Chicago IL, Detroit IL, (just to name a few)? We probably have your adapter in stock. We stock thousands of brass adapters in various sizes and various threads. If you need a brass adapter in a hurray please give us a call.
NOTE: We are adapter specialists. Please give us a call before ordering if you are uncertain of thread types, finishes, sizes, colors, or have any other questions. These adapters are made to order. Unfortunately, they are not subject to cancelation or return once your order has been submited.
54L Long Handle Swivel Female to Male Adapter
- Brand: Kochek
- Model: 54L
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 30-45 days.