CET FOREST PAC SKID UNIT
A tank, a live hose reel, a portable fire pump, with an engine: these are combined into a single one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a truck bed, trailer, or into a body and used for flowing water and or foam on a structural fire, car fire or wildfire.
✔ The most common wildland and urban interface fire engines in North America combine a small truck with a water tank and a high performance portable pump.
✔ Municipal/industrial fire departments and all forestry fire authorities use drop-in units.
- 200 fully baffled propopylene water tank
- 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70gpm at 10psi, 40gpm at 100psi and 20gpm at 125psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
- 2.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5 inch service line with cap and chain
Note: Most skid units are built to meet a customer’s exact requirements. Prices on this page represent a basic skid unit. All pricing on skid units are subject to change without notice. If you plan on purchasing a skid unit, or equipped pick-up please give us a call at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your needs.
CET SKID UNIT - FOREST PAC
- Brand: CET
- Model: DI-PFP-6HPHND-EM-TW